My litttle brother Garrett got his mission call to Berlin Germany. He leaves August 4th. The little annoying brother that I always knew has finally grown up ;). We have all been so impressed by him at how he has been preparing himself. For pretty much this whole past year he has become mentally and especially spiritually ready. We all got the chance to visit the temple with him last week. We are going to miss you Garrett.Tuesday, June 22, 2010
{ TEMPLE DAY WITH ELDER JENSEN }
My litttle brother Garrett got his mission call to Berlin Germany. He leaves August 4th. The little annoying brother that I always knew has finally grown up ;). We have all been so impressed by him at how he has been preparing himself. For pretty much this whole past year he has become mentally and especially spiritually ready. We all got the chance to visit the temple with him last week. We are going to miss you Garrett.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Carlee, congrats on your brother and I had no idea you blog until I just saw it off someone elses. Ok, pretty sure you bought the house we we looked at on 3rd east... crazy! If you want to check out our blog let me know (private) email jhula12@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete