Meet Crew our new little guy.
| And of course we got him a reflector collar so we can avoid him blending into the darkness. |
Yesterday I took Dax for a walk to Grandma and Grandpas. Crew couldnt figure out the leash and I basically drug him the whole way. On the way back I put him in the basket and he slept. So Cute! |
![]() |
| We have found out that Dax loves the dogs. He takes after his mamma. |
![]() |
| Of course he couldnt resist trying to put him in his mouth. So far so good. he has been great at potty training and we are glad that we have him. He is such a cute little guy. |
















Oh I'm so glad that you got another puppy (for your sake and Annie's, not mine). For me, it's just another dog to try to avoid licking from, but I know your love for dogs, so I'm happy for you! :)
ReplyDelete