I thought I would highlite a few of the things that we did this summer. Since it flew by so quickly,
I cant believe Fall is already here!!
Most importantly Devin and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary
Look at what a hotty Devin is i am so lucky.
What an amazing man!
 |
| We took Dax swimming a couple of times. what a stud! |
We also had peach days
 |
| Dax with Grandma |
 |
| Dax and Gramps |
 |
| he slept pretty much the whole time during the parade. It was a cold day! |
 |
| We took Dax to Toy Story 3 with my family. He sat in his car seat which sat in the movie chair. He was in aw at how big the screen was. He was pretty much just hypnotized by it at first. |
|
| We celebrated my mom and dads birthdays. |
 |
| Yes my dad got a side by side for his birthday......Um spoiled? Yeah I think so! We had alot of fun riding it up at the ranch too. |
 |
This is the cabin at the Ranch. Lots of memories growing up there like my brother getting pooped on by one of the cows :) when he was really litte like staying there when we were little or helping grandpa turning the hay bails over in the fields and branding cows. |
|
We also saw alot of cool things there. Alot of neat history at the Ranch like this old well.
|
 |
This is a look inside of it.
Mckell and I were a little bit too fascinated with this discusting catface spider. This was the closest picture we could get of it. Ewwwwwwww it just makes me shiver. I absolutely loathe spiders. Isnt it HUGE! YUCK!!!!!!!
|
 |
| This used to be a school, it was on another property that we drove by. I liked all the windows, and the cool porch. |
 |
Maybe im strange but i get fascinated with anything old that might have a neat story to go along with it. Chase took me for a ride on the side by side and we drove around looking at all these old shacks and things that are on the property. I just wandered what this may have been used for. A house? or just a shed? There was another shack that was about this size maybe a little bigger that once housed a family of 12 kids...what? My grandpa told that story when I was young and im still fascinated by how a family could live so squished simple? :)
This is an old gold mine that is also on the property. I wandered how deep it went.
The boys had fun shooting at targets.
And we had fun playing with Dax.
Today I am taking care of a sick little boy. Although he seems to be doing better today. Lastnight however he wasnt so much. This was him lastnight when I was feeding him right after we discovered that he might have a little pink eye. Alot of rubbing the eyes and face followed which meant alot of mess during feeding time. Grandma had to change her close after. Sorry Grandma. :)
What a funny little guy.
|
so fun! i love all the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteyuck, that spider still gives me the creeps!!
i hope little Dax is feeling better, poor guy.
and you can definitely make a witch's spells book. way easy! we need to craft it up soon.