Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daxton 7 months

So I have not been able to blog in forever because our computer started having issues. That and this computer im on wont take a memory card. Blah.....I couldnt take it anymore and had to get on here to announce that Devin got a job as a police officer out in Tremonton. Yep I am now married to a man in uniform woowoo He is so excited. Since he is going to be busier with both jobs. i will be spending more time with Dax and everything else. So until I find my camera usb cord. Here is a recent picture of Dax I stole from my sister inlaws blog to get you by....


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome! I saw your comment on my blog and have been meaning to write you back forever. Lets get together soon. Do you come to logan very much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog!! I found it from Lauren and Brandon's, I'm so excited! Daxton is a little cutie, I've only seen a picture of him on your cell phone when I saw you at the garage sale. Congrats to Devin on the new job, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for your nice comment! I love those canvases of Daxton!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete